Dryer Vent Cleaning
We all know that fire breakouts are one of the most common man-made disasters that affect thousands of households. But were you aware that dryer vent alone abets as many as 14,000 such incidents in the country every year? How? Debris and dust accumulated in the dryer lint can trickle past the screen and choke the dryer vent. The accumulation can cause a fire hazard by reducing air flow to the dryer and backing up exhaust gases. Plus, a clogged dryer vent can invite several other problems such as carbon monoxide buildup, mold growth, high energy use, etc.
El Cerrito CA Air Duct Cleaning has been promoting the importance of dryer vent cleaning for years and is the foremost firm in El Cerrito CA Air Duct Cleaning offering quality duct and dryer vent solutions to homeowners and business establishments. With our two-decade-long experience, a team of highly-skilled experts, and comprehensive knowledge of dryer vent cleaning and maintenance, we are the first port of call for countless customers in the city. Dial 510-883-3324 now!
Why you can never ignore a clogged dryer vent?
- The risk of fire: Lint, which is basically minute fibers of yarn and fabric, can choke up the system by blocking the flow of air from your dryer to the vent. Over time, this accumulation can trap harmful gases and increase the chance of overheating which could lead to a fire hazard. And since lint is highly inflammable, even a minute spark can easily start a fire which can spread to other areas of the property.
- Chances of mold growth: A clogged dryer vent can cause moisture to condense into water which eventually mixes up with the lint. This then becomes an ideal breeding ground for mold and mildew. Plus, water that gets trapped inside the vent can leak out of holes and cracks on the vent line, promoting mold growth in other areas of your house.
- Toll on your dryer vent: A choked vent forces your dryer to work extra hard to dry clothes, leading to increased energy use. In fact, you will notice that the drying cycle becomes longer and longer as more lint accumulates on the vent. Moreover, an unclean vent can force your dryer to overheat which can eventually damage your clothes.
Five signs that your vent is choked
- Frequent overheating and regular shutdowns
- Longer drying cycles
- Clothes are either too hot or not completely dry at the end of the cycle
- Excessive lint on the clothes
- Burning odor when you use your dryer
Call El Cerrito CA Air Duct Cleaning at the first sign of trouble:
We can restore air circulation in your vent by sucking out all the dirt and debris that is choking the system and ensure that there are no traces of contamination that is harmful to your health.
Unlike ‘blow and go’ firms, we use advanced vacuum technology to get rid of lint and dust clogging the vent surface. We then ensure that your vent line does not have any bends, elbows or holes that can restrict the airflow or cause any leakages. In case your vent is infested with harmful contaminants or black mold, we will treat the area with advanced solutions and install pest-proof covers to eliminate any future threats.
Our dryer vent cleaning services include:
- Detailed Inspection
- Measurement of vents
- Cleaning of debris and clog
- Booster Fan cleaning
- Lint Screen cleaning
- Multi-Unit Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
A choked dryer vent is nothing short of a ticking time bomb. Act fast and get it cleaned by the experts that everyone trusts in El Cerrito, CA area. Reach out to us now on 510-883-3324!